Business Administration (MSc): Entrepreneurship & Innovation (track)
The MSc in Business Administration aims to be the gateway for ambitious students with an entrepreneurial, global mind-set to an international career in business. You will gain a deep understanding of management in one of the seven specialisations you can choose from. You will be challenged to solve real-life cases presented by our corporate partners.
Request the brochure
Get a clear overview of the programme in our brochure. Receive the brochure now (more than 290 downloaded per month).
UvA in Carré Business seminars
View our UvA in Carré business seminars held in September and October 2017. This unique series of seminars featured prominent speakers from leading companies such as Ahold Delhaize, Unilever, Vodafone Ziggo, Google and l'Oréal.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation track is one of seven possible specialisation tracks in the Business Administration Master’s programme. If you are a dynamic and creative person whose ambition is to apply these skills in a business environment, the Entrepreneurship and Innovation track at the Amsterdam Business School (ABS) is the ideal outlet for your creativity.
One Master's programme, seven tracks
The Master's in Business Administration allows you to choose a top-level academic track in one of the following disciplines:
- Marketing in the Digital Age
- Leadership and Management
- International Management
- Entrepreneurship and Management in the Creative Industries
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Digital Business
In addition to a preferred specialisation, you may choose from a wide range of elective courses, like Branding, Leadership, Management Consulting or Business and Sustainability. This gives you the opportunity to tailor the programme precisely to your own personal preferences and skills.
Examples of business cases from the classroom
- How companies can be successful in recreating themselves is examined in depth by analysing a case study of Apple’s Digital Hub strategy – encompassing computers (iMac, MacBook), music (iTunes),smartphones (iPhone) and tablets (iPad).
- In close collaboration with two large international companies we conducted two real-life team projects on analysing their innovation capabilities and how to realise opportunities for new (digital) business.
After successful completion of this programme, you will receive a legally accredited Master’s degree in Business Administration and the title Master of Science (MSc).
Rankings and reputation
The Amsterdam Business School (ABS) at the University of Amsterdam (UvA) has an excellent reputation, with an international focus and many highly reputable researchers and lecturers. Read more about our rankings and reputation.
- 60 EC, 12 maanden