Quality of education
Quality of education is important to us. We invest in teaching, staff, facilities and service departments. We have outlined our main goals for quality of education in our Strategic Plan.
- increase in successful completion of Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes;
- emphasis on academic development;
- integration of education and research during the Bachelor’s and Master’s phases;
- a more ambitious academic culture;
- room for both differentiation and specialisation.
The UvA and its quality of education are consistently ranked among the world’s best in global rankings. It is one of the top 20 universities in Europe and top 100 in the world.